Became a mini (in height) philosopher (more of a joker) on the way to school:
- Optimism is kinda useless. It doesn't help you find solutions to problems. It's like, entering the examination hall and thinking: Hell yea, I'm gonna ace this test! When you see the first question: Shit I'm screwed *dies a little inside* After test: What is ___(insert relevant subject here)___ ?
- Be a pessimist! An unexpected miracle may come and make your day!
- The only thing you can and should be optimistic about is your death. When you go to a funeral, do be optimistic as you know you're not the only one going to hell (maybe heaven for some)
- Don't bother studying something you know won't enter your brain last minute (e.g. Waking up at 5+ a.m. to study Venice and end up never do that question also)
- Aim high, in case you fall short (Taken from somewhere but I think it's good wisdom, hence aiming for RJC just in case)
- (coming soon)