List of emotionally scarring things
11:27 PM, Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

People, movies, food, and many other things included. Not in any order.
  1. "The Ring" movie *fuckmylife* (2 weeks can't sleep because scared it will crawl out of my old box tele)
  2. Fish bones *cries* (Everytime choke on it. Oh why fish why? Is it a revenge for your death?)
  3. Food poisoning *horror & suffering* (puking like every food I consume, injection to the ......, and vomitting every where)
  4. Hives *horror, suffering & itching* (Not the bee hives, but the ones that are itchy and have swollen raised bumps on the skin. You scratch, will spread, can appear anywhere, anytime)
  5. The Conjuring *fuckmylife* 
  6. Insidious *wtf* (Got Insidious 2 coming out after Os, shit)
  7. The Grudge *wtf man just wtf*
  8. Weird pictures that make you shiver and feel how painful it will be like. 
  9. Breaking my leg and screaming (People sure have lots of comments on it)
  10. (¿ǝuop ı ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ ɥsoƃɯo ɥƃn ˙˙˙ʇsnɾ ı ʞuıɥʇ ı ʎɐpoʇ) *noʎ ǝsnɔxǝ* ʎʎǝuılǝɔ
  11. Weird questions/weird shit weird ppl say *omgosh*
  12. Nightwalk stories/Ghost stories/Scary things Mr. Hazmi says *LALALA NOT LISTENING*
  13. Things that I've witnessed/done when young but didn't understand until I grew up *OH MY GOD* *SOBS* (Right in the childhood TT^TT)
  14. Some music.... (not gonna list any)
  15. Some food... (e.g. there was this almond chicken thingy I ate in one of the wedding dinner I went with my mum, now I dislike the taste of almonds)

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer