Now I have something meaningful to post :D
11:21 PM, Friday, August 30, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Yey~
It's like I suddenly thought of this.

Anyways before I start, I downloaded (on my mum's phone since my phone is an old nokia C7 which is like urgh) this music beat game - Cytus - from Play Store :D
Fun ( x w x )
Loves: Music-related games, Simulation/RPG, some occasional puzzle games ^^

And today, I spend a few minutes thinking what does brass contain. I figured out the zinc part (the added element) but forgot copper (the main metal)
*facepalm myself*

And I didn't finish Amath Paper 1 cause I was stuck at like 5 b or something and just wondered if I could have done the question better and changed my solutions. O_o

And I also haz this mini wish-list (again):
1) Please, technology in the house, stop going haywire.

2) Can I please find/get these stuff:
  • The packet of cup sized instant noodles (can fit into a cup one, then pour hot water before enjoying the yumminess) which Aunty Doreen got it for me :3 If anyone is curious, I'll show it to ya XD 
  • Pizza flavoured Calbee Chips. They sold this a few years ago, but now cannot find T-T
  • Vacuum flask for me personal use ; _ ; (I like pink, blue, orange and lavender)
  • Brie or Camberet Cheese. I use to eat this piece by piece :3 
  • Unlimited free supply of instant noodle please
  • Ravioli or tortellini please :3 Pasta stuffed with cheese are the yummiest and very expensive T^T
3) Achieving L1R5 = 2-3 
  • English: A1 - A2 (HAHAHA VERY IMPOSSIBLE HAHAHAHA)
  • Emath: A1
  • Chemistry: A1 
  • Pure Geography: A1 
  • Amath: A1 (I need to get Peh Peh's treat rawrrr)
  • Physics (or any of le remaining subjects): A1 (HAHAHAHA YA RIGHT HAHAHAHA)
  • HCL: C5 and above please 
Okay~ Shall go and study Venice XD
Survive the rest of the prelims! (4 more days >:D)

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer