Blogging for the first time on the way home
2:00 PM, Friday, July 5, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Meh. Haven't see le neighbour guy in ages. Hope he's fine :x
Today iz chels birthday~ ^ ^ HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY XD (though you wont see this post)
I better go find something to give her :B
Oh sushi gave me this duck pen. Its kinda cute. YA are you reading this? The duck reminded me of you kay? Will have fun writing notes with the pen x3
grr tummy grumbling.... what should moi eat for lunchh? xp

What I'm doing after Os: prom, shopping (need to find someone to fund me yo. Need a wardrobe makeover), part time job - preferably somewhere fun and not so stressing ish... like getting paid to play w children at mbs? XD

Moi stepping out of train. Buai


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer