Blog, do you update it mofo?
10:45 PM, Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Heh haven't blog in a while. So busy yet nothing to post.
I shall login to facebook acc soon on my laptop to change *available* to *appear offline* or else some peeps might bother me.
In fact I don't really use facebook anymore?
Nothing to check what, durh.
Twitter maybe not so bad. Really tempted to block someone cause omigosh my tweet list is spammed up with so many... spams...
Still missing neighbour-san. Not sure where he went (he doesn't seem to be home :c )
보고싶어~ πㅅπ
*slaps self* not the time to be thinking of dudes. I should be thinking of Os and doing mass cramming :b
Maybe after I watch Wolverine with Weilee... teehee~

90 days to Os :o


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer