A little spare time before I sleep.
10:35 PM, Monday, July 29, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Yes. I have been sleeping early.
Heh sleep more important and and I will find away to finish chem asap.
Kingsway... Maybe this weekend ba, maybe not
Chinese also not done omo ㅠㅅㅠ
Not so stressful but Os coming up soon ermahgerd D:
*figurativelystabsself*
After National Day, English Oral starts
; _ ;
HELPF

Ah won't probably be blogging anymores for now. C'ya till last few papers of Os and good luck to whoever chances upon this blog and is reading tis now :)

파이팅!!! <3


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer