Why is nobody blogging/wordpressing - It's so mindboggling/depressing
11:31 PM, Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

I'm just bored okay? (I only have like 3 blogs to read okay?)
Shit and homework a lot left ; - ; Hope can finish whatever I brought for tomorrow's study pair with GJH.
It's easier for me if I study with someone else... Just one person or max 2
Anyone wanna be my study buddy? Hello? Anyone? ; _ ;

TANG KAI XIN, YOU CAN DO THIS! (I mean finish all my homework before school starts)

I swear I can't even remember my surname in Chinese... oh wait it's "deng" *le sigh*

OH, am I still going out on Friday? :o
GGdotcom one less day to finish CHINESE ENGLISH CHEMISTRY SOCIAL STUDIES HISTORY
DDDDDDD:



Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer