I'm like an official homebody (with fears of things of the night)
I wonder if I have social anxiety x____x
Went for church service with Jane today :o
1 phrase to sum up everything: awkward social potato
Why awkward? The prayers and stuff, i don't really fit it i guess.
Social? Sort of. Got to know many ppl and some Yishun peeps other than Jane. Some ppl from our school was there too. Played with this cute 6 year old girl named Pei Ying. (lè awkward parté: some ppl asked if I like kids *whot*)
Potato? Ehh.... I had fun but I was tired (tired of being out for so long and being out of place). Was supposed to have a part of 'study group' but jane forgot (oh well....) I went there for the experience but i got more than what i bargained for. I wasn't planning to go for church service from now ( they prolly thought I was).... *sigh*
But I learnt a lot from their sermon. It was really enjoyable :)
Oh I met this church group leader (cgl) called Clemence(?) who stays in yishun and goes to nyp business course :x he was friendly. Their pastor (female) was also nice too :)
Well, i had an awesome time there, but was too much for a girl who can't stand being out of her house for too long. I'm slowly becoming an introvert *-*
Hmm... Anyone wanna study break everyday from this week? ^^ *siao* funny thing is, i can only finish hw when i'm outside, not in my house :x yet i hate going out @~@
Shit, who owes me money ah? I can't remember......... (if you, who haven't return me money, are reading this, please remember to do so when school reopens :x me broke ; _ ;)