I'm a terrible homebody who doesn't like shopping
8:21 PM, Friday, June 21, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Yeap~ Went shopping with Celine.
We were lunching at Marina Mandarin.
Inside the hotel, it has its own haze D:
There were live birds too (bird-caged la)
When the PSI hit like 400 plus (idk), we couldn't even see MBS o_o" Barely it's silhouette >_<
After an hour of lunching, it became better :3 Much clearer. I see that cloud seeding has worked.
But SG no cloud seeding? O_o And still no rain :< WTF
We then went Cine-leisure to shop. I bought a blue leather sling bag :3 Convenient for me when I go out cause don't have to use the red bag pack I always bring out :B
Celineyy almost bought clothes, but ended up just buying a necklace :P
Sorry for spoiling your shopping mood :/
I get a bit erm... tired after being outside for 2 hours.
*sigh*

-A girl who needs to buy more clothes and a shoe for going out

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer