Diary of a Home Introvert (5): Went out to see sea and visit Semakau Landfill
11:16 PM, Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Got sunburnt on forehead again wtf
I did not get that sea sick well I got slightly dizzy and headache-y
Only when I reached land that I got the after effects ._. Stronger headache and nau-sea 
Btw screwed oral fml 

The boat ride was the best :D
We sat on the front deck.
I sat twice XD U jelly?
I should have dumped my green tea in my bag when taking photos :T
Oh well~ :P
Now my wall full of unglam =w=
*shoots self*
No don't you dare stalk D:<

Sea view~








Boat went up down up down when I wanted it to >:D
*sea magician*

Oh btw, from the trip, we learn that we need to RECYCLE
YES~ It's important! Or else no where else to dump rubbish le =3=
Then we, future gen of SG, got problem lo. Haiz @_@

Oh btw, do you know the tour guide was actually the ones who brought us to Bintan & Batam? :o
Hehe 2 years le and they still remember us ^^

Next time I wanna go for another boat ride! But must remember to bring seasick medicine o_o"
Oy update your blogs prease. I bored can?

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer