Diary of a Home Introvert (3)
9:18 PM, Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Holiday lessons are like...
*ugh*
Nothing much to post I guess... 
Except for the fact that everything I wanna post is on Facebook :D
Or I mean classmate post :P 

Bored :< 

Supposed to do math hw o_o 
And I'm watching Weekly Idol :o 
And K-Pop videos :D

Ah no more milo :<

I need to get a life...
Probably I just do homework first :X

WHO IN THE FRESH HELL SPELLED SARGENT?
WHICH DUMBASS ISIT?
LATER WE HAB STAR SARGENT SIOL
*faceplant* Chocci's reaction: Hippo

Addicted to Tiny Tower :3
BECAUSE IT'S SO CUTE XD
No, not Cutie Patootie...
WTF Celineyy I hate you now (but I still love you erm...), what Cutie Patootie what what what D:< 
*goes crazy* 
WHAT KIND OF NICKNAME IS THAT XDDDDD

I FOUND THE WORD THAT DESCRIBES ME XD
Homebody

Yey~
Not going back camp *sigh* 
1) Juniors never sms me 
   i) either got my number wrong 
   ii) not noticeable enough 
2) Mr Yong ban ban ban us sec4s from coming back

-A lot to sigh about

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer