Rebuttal to Kelly's Law cause there's a Marshmallow Law
6:48 PM, Friday, May 3, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

kelly's law #2
kel is ALWAYS right in the event that you are more elderly. (Teehee)

什么老?!你才幼稚!


Story of my life

To all those haters out there 

XD Nyaaaaaaa~

This is why I keep opening the fridge...

Something to think about

*stares* awwwwwwwwww~

哈哈哈~老就老,反正没有比其他人老~ *coughcoughcoughawhalecoughcough*

Marshmallow law?

#1 - When I say something funny, laugh. (Venod Sir BWAHAAHAAAAAH)
#1 - When I say something, it's most likely 90% true, unless I really don't know.
#2 - Be anti-social and try to (awkwardly) respond to people and fail. Cry and pig yourself at home.
#3 - Have super long infatuations over people. Be emotionally-wrecked when you see your crush.
#4 - Listen to a song on Youtube >2 before changing songs.
#5 - Have awesome hair at home. Have terrible hairstyle outside. Hence, never go out unless you have to.
#6 - Hear a song in public and try to guess the title and artist. Get frustrated when you don't know.
#7 - Can't remember the word you were gonna use? Get upset over it and try to recall how it looks like. Cry when you fail.
#8 - When you see someone pokeable, POKE. 
#9 - Go home and splat on the couch. There, melted marshmallow.
#10 - Stand under the hot sun and get sun burnt. There, chao da marshmallow. 
#11 - Cool self in air-con room. There, ice-cream marshmallow.

LOL Sorry la totally crap one okay? :D 

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer