Ehh~ A convo me and my cousin had yesterday night:
Cuzzie (C): The inspector asked me how many times I've been to Singapore, so I said more than 5 times already. Then the inspector was shocked. He said, "Really?"
Me: What? The inspector siao or what?
C: Then he said that my passport only got 1 chop. Then I told him, "Of course la! This is my new passport!"
C: Someone asked me where I came from. I said Malaysia.
Me: Then?
C: He said, "ya I know! From where?" I said Malaysia. He got irritated. And he asked which part of Malaysia. I said I don't know.
Me: =_=" What the hell, you don't even know which part of Malaysia you come from...
Oh ya, Chocci-chan, you might be interested in this:
My dad has a friend and his daughter is from US. (Ang mo)
So he wants me to take her around SG ;)
(Best thing, he will pay ke ke ke)
Wanna come? :D
(Please come I beg you cause I'm such a failure at showing people around and I don't know where to bring her omgosh)