NO you dumbass don't appear in front of me now :(
GO AWAYYYYYYYYY
Oh wait you can't o_o Don't leave me!
Stupid neighbour, you've been a good neighbour so don't leave :(
I don't strike conversations with bishounen @A@ Cause I'm not good enough to (practically speechless and home introvert) DX
Bishounen :/
*sigh*
o_o me little kawaii cousin rated him 75/100, and me 85/100 (based on looks)
We both rated my dumb older cousin (her brother) a big fat
0
Ahhhhhhh DX *slaps self*
*bangwall*
*faceplant*
OTL
<_<" Stop trying to reset my secret feelings for you every 2 weeks or so....
I'm an idiot o_o
*slaps self again*
Kai Xin, your results sucks, you have no rights to think about him.
TT^TT
Nyaaarghhh
Oh and corp tee still haven't come ._.
I almost forgot about it sia DX
And tomorrow photo taking :D
Mrs Goh seems better :) GWS <3
But CCA photo taking... @#$%!!!! 4.15p.m. WTF
WHY DX
Can't wait for Friday :3
Going out with cuzzies~ And full of huggies for little cuzzie XD
YEY~
Oh and can spam peh le :D
YEY~
No thinking of neighbour
. . .