MUAHAHAHAAHA
2:00 PM, Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Let's not tell Chocci what the blue ball is.
Keep her in suspense foreverrrrr MUAHAHAHAAHHAHA~

Heh~ Seems like I have to start switching mode to SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL
It's a special term I came up with when I have to stop giving a f**k.
Give a f**k about what?
If you can guess, 10 points to Gryffindor! 
When things get juicy, it gets interesting to the point where you can just sit down with popcorn and enjoy the show ;)
Though, things should be fine for now. 

Back to my life~
Having so much difficulty typing Chinese @_@"
I think I use up loads of brain power (in actual case, just frowning of the forehead muscles) to figure out the hanyupinyin of the word. O_O
OTL
And I used to  be so good at it D:

Smelling of perfumes (Instead of speaking... wait I'm not making any sense)
Dad's new perfume gives me a headache.
In fact, certain perfumes give me a huge headache just sniffing them.
Examples are those flowery scented ones that smell as if they were left in the car for a long period time, and the car was left under the hot sun (or they smell like the insides of the car left outside the hot sun for a long time).
Hmm and mum says different people "sync"/mix differently with different perfume.
Sort of explaining why some people smell better than others even though they use the same brand of perfume.
Hope to find a good perfume in the future :)

Well, that was a random post o-o
YuXiang senpai, gambatte~
JYJY for your PW~ (seems like hardwork e.o)

Must start deleting some SHINee songs... My shuffle nearly 90% consecutive 2 SHINee songs =_=

HOHO~ Byeeee~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer