WHAT WAT WHAWHATWHATWHATWHATWHTWH
11:25 PM, Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

 나는 당신을 사랑하고 싶지 않아!

OTL
OTL
OTL
OTL
*STAB SELF*
DX
Ok spazzing over.
Oh neighbor-san, the way you flip your hair is so smexy XD
WAIT WHAT O_O
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*SHOOTS SELF*
TT^TT
WAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE YOU STOOPID BRAIN

Kay, no more spazzing, I promise.
Today after the briefing, I went bac and sleep from 11 to 4.
._. I am a sleepy head.
But I don't mind sleeping for days idk.
Eh.... wouldn't that be like self-comatose?

Anyways, I need to cut my fringe, but lazy go cut.
Cause if I cut my fringe, must cut hair shorter also
Was planning to grow my hair and cut it by prom

Eh went for le briefing.
Saw nic, sesame, and the-one-i-should-never-interfere-with Mums
Ehh.... Just random observation.
My mum asked me why was I in school, told her briefing.
She said I should aim for a 3 pointer.
I guess it would be reasonable to aim for L1R5 of 7.
And all the perks I would get. XP
Pehpeh, me is gonna make you splurge on me >:D
Oh well, 话不要太早说。
要开始努力了~

어떡해?


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer