Sigh. Perhaps this is the last time I'm wearing full brigade for GMs. After all, by tmr, I will officially become an ex(?) NCO. Well, I would want to post about my life in ASJAB from Sec 1 - 4 (as inspired by a cute apple thingy) but I'm afraid I haven't got any time. In the weekends maybe?
But I would like to post about my own YA dept. Firstly, I decided that I shouldn't be regretting anything. After all, everyone has a good intention deep inside and some reasons are just too hard to explain. Maybe the Sec3s may get to experience it. Well, I can say they have lived up to my expectations and I strongly believe that they would continue keep the corp stronger (or build up the standard) than our batch's "reign". They wouldn't need to worry about much in their batch I guess. Oops a bit off topic but let's carry on. Secondly, I really enjoy all the planning as a dept. It was really fun (when stress levels not high) and I can still remember pasting so many tape on the ground ._. And that stupid blue ball stuck on the tree in the middle of the spiral staircase. Someone should start a ghost story with it HAHA~ Thirdly, my assistants. Swee has been a good load of help, well... everytime I tell him do something he will most likely do. 'cept for the SANA this year. He stills owe me gong cha eh! And then the apple thingy. Can rely as much also but VERY reluctant to do stuff. =3= Very hard to persuade and what happen in Sec 2 over that stupid phone call... Haiz ._. Ehh, good point is he is not as "goondu" as my Swee and he tells me quite a lot of stuff :) Really appreciative ^^ Fourthly, my tiny, rather irritating YA head. The stuff I want to post here already tell you long long time ago liao. If you don't remember, I'm not telling you~ It has been fun over that 1 year cooperating with you :) (p.s. You're more fun than that the stick in the mud hwee) We should do more "Yolo" stuff tgt (this will be my FIRST and ONLY time using 'Yolo', see what I sacrifice for you?) like running in the rain and being idiots (you're the more idiotic one hehehe~)
another para for those unmentioned ones. Everyone who helped YA dept along the way, I give my sincere thanks to you.
Now, will my next batch of honey dept bring more sweetness and fun-loving activities to ASJAB? ;)