Oh the radio is playing Skyfall.
If you ask me to list stuff I'm addicted to, it would be noodles, meat, cheese, milk, very sweet stuff like chocolate and bubble tea... Oops all food sia *drools unknowingly*
And one more: Music
I may not have any music talent, like how nearly half the people I know can play the piano/guitar/some musical instrument which I've heard of but never touched before. Neither can I sing, or I'll be tralalalala-ing in Choir for 4 years already.
But, I just f---ing love music. Its been with me for 15 years already. From the old 70-80s love songs, to random tunes of nursery rhymes which lyrics I've not sure where I've learnt from, to music the school band makes, and now the current music. I love it. (exception: Weird indie music, sorry bout that jh, and some Chinese songs cause I hardly listen to them)
Some awesome band have been with me since I lend my mum's portable Walkman to listen to the radio. Like MCR, FOB, The Script etc.
Ooh~ Now playing: forever & always by parachute. I cried when I just listened to it.
Heavy metal? Uhm, not that interested.
Screamo? . . . Slight screamo is fine... Cuss words are okay (they are the only words I can make out from a song in the recent Sempiternal album, haha Sand-Pit-Turtle) And I lurveee PTV - King For A Day.
(Punk) Rock? HELL YEA \m/ GUITAR SOLOS FTW!!!
Classical? Not really my type. But I guess going to a symphonic band concert wouldn't hurt.
Pop... Uhm, no JB/1D/whatever that just makes me unmotivated.
R&B - Leona Lewis, Alicia Keys etc. (can't remember quite long ago)
Country music? Too mainstream and slightly re-tart-ed, but some are good.
Oldies (Y) As long got hear before, I can sing to the lyrics. Wait, I mean croak to it.
KPOP~ AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *SPAZZZZZZ* Okay not elaborating or I would cry.
Ooh~ P!NK - Try is not bad. I like her songs too~ Especially: So What. Hahah she's a great artist.
Favourite Songs: Avril Lavigne - When you're gone, Yellowcard - Only One, Katy Perry - Thinking of You, Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, All Time Low - If these sheets were the states, SHINee - Jojo, DBSK - Mirotic, Fergie - Big girls don't cry, Killing Me Softly (forgot who sang, long long time ago) etc.
Hahaha you can guess I really like songs with meanings to it. Well I like Pop ones too~ WOW! FANTASTIC BABY~ <3
Btw etc. means end of thinking capacity for me. Hahahha cannot think anymore cause blank blank ler.
So, what's your addiction?