Not so terrifrying weather. No I did not misspell terrifying.
I think we need to work more on keeping the Sun rays outta SG and care less about the society for now. I mean it's so scary. The fucking weather...
Erm kinda forgot what to post wtf.
aye~ Dumb chocci :( Don't so easily get sick you dummy!! Now I have to write ugly handwritings on your notes *blehhhhh* Faster get well soon! FROM NOW ON, VITAMIN C EVERYDAYYYYYY
Not that 夸张,每个星期就可以~
Damn now I'm so tempted to get The Black Parade Album... >< Arghs.
Uhm... Today was okay. Should find ways to stop thinking of him. Kaixin, u r being creepy. Staph. ._. Or was it Stahp.
Erm no chocci I don't miss you as much as you miss....
Celineyy I don't love you like I did yesterday cause you have ruoxi...
._." Who do I have ah....
OTL
Oh well I have my home. And bed. XD
And my sheepy from New Zealand. :3
Wait ._. Possessiveness .~. Oh shoot.
Cause everything is mine! Nah not really.
Oh well, now should do hw. If I remember what I was supposed to post.... Will update again... *hmm what is it....*