Fucking Terrible Weather (not FTW btw)
11:36 AM, Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

I perspire like how the ocean sparkle. Not sure if that's the correct way to express but you get what I mean. It's just terrible.

And yesterday wasn't much of a productive day. <_< Chocci, you wasted my day for productiveness. I will kill you on Monday. TYVM. but was sort of fun. Pepper lunch. Met a peach looking Uoban. And had Share Tea. Met Winson and Nick Goh @ WRL doing CIP. Played with the dip thingy box. Picked up foam balls. Found out Winson is 180. What ._. 180?! *dafuq* Went to hobo in the library. Irritating young kids eating in library and making noise and disgracing the community idk. Eh did only some chem and what not. Chocci read up to 172 pg. O_o Went home at like 5. Sigh...

oh well. Pin up all my hair and what not. Now much cooler. Hope it rains :3 And hope I don't see him walking past. Time to do hw!!! (Thanks alot ah Chocci, next time don't mug at library liao can, go starbuckkkkksssss teehee~)

Byee~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer