Elementz soon~ Happy Birthday to Fei~
11:07 PM, Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

FEI FEI HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ON 16 APRIL, YOU'VE TURNED 16 XD
NOW THERE'S MORE PEOPLE BECOMING OLDER THAN ME >:D
LOVE YOU ALWAYS MY LAO PO~

Haha Elementz in 2 days.
Getting really really nervous
(oh btw hw not done, no regrets cause YOLO well... I'm a masochist of procrastination)

Had sparkled ALOT yesterday afternoon. (If you know what I mean) Terrible weather I'd say.

Hope won't screw up cause I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to presentation. Hell, I'm like an introvert. I dislike public speaking and now extremely hate it because of that stoooooopid sabotage by lucas =_= And I don't speak clearly. Clearly, my tongue likes to jam up what I'm saying and worse, I correct other people's pronunciation most of the time HAHAHAHA~

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF GOLD, I MUST. NOT. EMBARRASS. MYSELF.

Heck I'm an embarrassment alrighty.
If Celineyy stalks people on a "baily dasis" (her brain was pooped after her chinese tuition), I get reminded of how he looks like when I stare over the back of his head. My life is over. OTL

Oops, better start some studying. 3 tests this week TT^TT

Byeee~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer