Why I like hugs/skinship
10:08 PM, Friday, March 29, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Heh~ I remembered during the band concert, I went to find Sushi. She saw me and gave me a hug. She was tall; she leaned forward to hug moi. I was forced to lean back and nearly fall backwards. But nevertheless it was a good hug hehe~

Why I like poking people? Cause it's fun to poke soft things~ Imagine poking a soft mochi toy thingy xD And what's awesome is, that it's poking a live human specimennnnnn :D

Wheeeeeeee~~~~~ And why do I jab? Accidentally when I get too excited in poking (refer to Peh 7 pokes) Irritating people who get on my nerves and deserve to die but murder is illegal =w= Because it is GJH/HanHan

Andz, why I likez hugz. Because it feels warm and snug doing it. Some sort of security feeling. A feeling of closeness and love. :3 AND I HUGGED ATL <3
Now if my neighbor could just hug me, I would cry and never let go ; u ;
Ehh... Ignore the last sentence prease. (isortamisshim)

And peh, >_< I wan poke you again you squishy  thing :T (He gave me permission to poke him 7 times, I poked him 8 instead and the last one was a jab, oops)

Lalalalalallallalallallalalapokecelineyy
Lalallalalallalalallalallalapokechocci
Moooooooooooooooopokegjhhhhh

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer