Oh today was a good day ish
11:53 PM, Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Slept at most 9 hours~~~

Then slacked during the morning. 
Was super hungry, keep wanting to eat :< 
Ah~ I going to be buibuibuibui DX

Oh before I continue, Sorry neighbour-san for disturbing when you're busy TT^TT Andandand sorry for being a stalker idkidkidk, no wait sorry for falling in love with you *sobsdieme*

Read finish my tractor book thingy, anyone want to read? :D

Sian sian sian, kept having conversations with myself I tell you. 
Especially when I decided to file and clear my workplace. 
Yey managed to finish in like 6 hours~
Took 4 hours for the files =w=
Have to go buy Geog, SS, and Hist files :X

Oops, better go do homework and report soon~ Or else I gg :< 

Going for SANA instd of training :/ I blame swee swee! D:< 
Oh well ~

Eh, good thing Celineyy called me today, or I'll be insane for the entire day. 
She's the one that keeps me sane ~ 

Band Concert in 4 days, Comp in 5 days :D, ROD in 20 days ^^ <3

#COUNTDOWN

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer