Lazy to post part 2 but here it is
11:46 AM, Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Taken @ VIP Area

Meet & Greet

Had a Meet & Greet with ATL~
Not what we expected.
RIAN HI-FIVED ME XD <3
They all look sooooo goood in real life better than the posters XD
So handsome <3
Was supah high during the concert.
They played 14 songs and 3 encore.
WAS SCREAMING TO ALL THE SONGS I KNOW XD
Jumping around and \m/
The music so loud, my chest hurts a little from the sound waves.

We came out deaf and nearly mute.
I can't hear myself talk.
Celineyy's ears were ringing...
Mine was just... blocked.
Super high during the concerts but really tired after it.
The next day I had "Backseat Serenade" stuck in my head all day long.
Oh goshhh >_<

A lot of people @^@
The crowd was wild and we have 2 mosh pits XD
And hell, we were all high during the chorus!!
I FUCKING LOVE IT

I wanna go for another concert (hopefully FOB will have a world tour and comes to SG)
Hey, Celineyy babe, did you remember the August letter last year? We've technically completed #1 & #9 on the wishlist. We better get to our Irritate-Someone Day *ahem!* prank call *ahem!*

ALL TIME FUCKING LOW \m/

p.s. Celineyy has officially become a pervert fan stalker. *claps slowly*

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer