:B blehhh blahhh blohhh
10:33 AM, Friday, March 15, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Last day of Sabbatical.
Finally~~~ But tomorrow there's flag day.
I need my sleep. :(
And Sunday got training for le little kiddos.
March is coming and going so fast :(
Here in class with sushi. Why are we playing a 1D song? Oh well ._.

kind of weird that swee, junhui and kaileong kinda obsessing over Chinese chess lol

 our entire class trying to avoid germy ppl. Not gonna go into it further, but yea, hafta wash hands frequently.

Sentence relay: Waiting for coffee in a hairy skittles room filled with hairy skittles in hairy skittles bowls with skittles.
Mind blown sentence xD

Have to start writing letters for those little kiddos and the next nursing batch ncos ;)
Gonna ask chocci and gjh hehe

NP: Busker Busker

Sort of bored. Shall post more later :)

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer