Finally end of workshop
11:05 PM, Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.


A new study finds that women are prone to waking up grumpier than men in the morning. The rationale: women just need more sleep, and if she's grumpy, chances are she's running short on mood-boosting zzzs.
From http://sg.news.yahoo.com/women-wake-grumpier-men-study-110509323.html

Ah~ No wonder felt like killing people today
Workshop damn sian
But the activities are funnnnn

Slept in the English workshop twice.
But I love the chocolate she gives :D

Other workshop okay la.
Fun games, om nom nom chips.

CAN YOU CAN A CAN LIKE A CANNER CAN CAN A CAN? :D 

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer