Valentine's Day post? No~ Just an ordinary 14 February post.
Cause f*** you, that's why.
joking~
Lol anyways Happy Valentine's~
Ate too much chocolate for one day = n =
2 Toblerones, 1 Cadbury, 3 Hersheys...
:X
And Chels was like
I'M GONNA EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE SO DON'T GIMME SO MUCH RAWR~
And I haven't buy mine... that is supposed to be given to others :B
Shall go out later to buy.
For class and others :D
Feel guilty for giving late but oh well~
Everyone loves Fridays XD
Not giving to guys ahaha~ (Ehh ZH can't eat choco, oops forgot about Swee~)
Late Valentine's gift - Telling others that you still love them even after Valentine's/You're insincere (idk but idgaf)
No Valentine's gift - Telling others that you still don't give a f*** about them on Valentine's
Celineyy's anticipating her Mexican Prince~
And I'm like...
What to anticipate? o_o
Anticipating ATL~ (Actually now I'm still wondering why am I going)
Anticipating the day I get free (gong cha) bubble tea for 1 entire year~
Anticipating the time that I should bathe...Wait wha-?
Shall post more later.
In the meantime~ Getting my ass off the seat :D