Lying is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
10:30 PM, Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

By Panic! At The Disco
(Y)

Teehee~ 30 days moar till the concerttt ^o^

Well I'm just bored.
Hope that cadets will enjoy the sweets.
I think stuffing hello panda into the ang pao is a bit too much e.o
WTH LOL
IT'S LIKE THE HELL
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HAHAHAHAHA
SIAO DE HAHAHA!!!!
I mean stuffing oreos into the angpao is kinda weird already (got from zp de)

Anyways, hope tmr will be relatively slack and kinda fun :P
Really expecting the lion dance ^o^

Tired, but don't feel like sleeping.
Can't find any emotions to put through this blog.
Gotta stop replaying songs :P

SILLY CHUBBY :D

Okay I'm just feeling tired and yea, it's shoo phunnnyyy XD

LET'S GET THESE TEEN HEARTS BEATING FASTER FASTER!!!

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer