LOL OK SICK MIND TTM (NC-16, oh wait you should be already 16 if you're reading this)
11:11 PM, Friday, February 1, 2013
♥ I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.
Ok seriously omfg. Celineyy, you just fucking made my mind more fucked up.
Oh wait, it was what mdm lum said to her class omfg.
SERIOUSLY OMFG EWWWWWW
Now I'm a bit high on pervertic stuff fml.
I really really really envy Chelsea who has a really really clean mind.
HOLY
MY GOD
WHAT THE FUCK
EWWWW
EEEWWWWWW
OTL
WHAT IF MR LIM TELLS US WORSE THINGS?!
I'D DIE
OMFG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay, okay *slapself*
And seriously Celineyy, I'm never asking any dudes whether they ever have a boner.
Although I'm fucking tempted to.
But I have to keep my sanity o_o
And no, do not ask Kentucky.
DO NOT DO SO.
OH FUCK FUCK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*shoots self with tranquilizer*
Do you feel the same way too? ♥
About Me!
Name: Hanii♥
Likes: Music, CUDDLES, Gummies, POTATOES, Noodles, Ice Cream!, BUBBLE TEA, 9Gag, Chatting
Dislikes: Horror Movies :<, Stupid A**h*les, Feeling Lonely & Insecure
More about me! : Nyctophobic_ >-<
Me can be happy, hyper, crazy, angry, & sad. Take care of me please >o<