Last CNY @ Ande~
9:21 PM, Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Today quite okay la. 
I like the lantern making one better than the mask, 
but I would prefer doing chopsticks and kite.
Or do them all and not have any lessons! :D 
Ohmygosh, Mrs Goh's Chinese not bad sia :O
When the instructor for the workshop say Mrs Goh got 水准,we all laughed ahahaha~
And her husband is a math teacher?! Tsk tsk 4 + 1 can equal to 6 arh? No wonder he's embarrassed LOL
Quite funny XD 
Instead of saying her duty is to guide students to get their bananas after the run, she said, " I have to feed the bananas." LOL

Oh ya during recess, we made RX ask Kentucky if he has gotten any reaction when studying Science Chapt 14 during Sec2. We were all dying from embarrassment. He just said "err... no ba" 
LULZ

And and Mr Ilango gave me 2 chocolate coins for CNY :D 
Yeyyy~ 
Hahaha then he kinda diao Daryl o_o"

Actually the lion dance not as exciting as the one I remembered during my lower sec years. 
Maybe I'm losing the essence of FUN as I grow older day by day D: 
Oh that's TERRIBLE D:
I'M AN OLD HAG (Urhm...)

Did you know that KaiLeong kind of like and is currently listening to TVXQ (Catch Me), KARA?
And he dances to it LOL
Y U NO LISTEN TO SHINee (I said) & BIG BANG (Chels said)?!

Well I brought back the lantern and hang it on the pipe thingy outside my house LOL
Look super obiang hahaha~
And today me and Chels went to buy Sujinnie's present :P
Ended up buying some keychain things :) 
And Chels and me got matching handphone keychains~ ^o^ 
Panda lol~ XD
Then redeemed this free tea from toast box :P 
Quite okay lar. 
Then I went back to the usual boring me :B 

Uhm, that's about all :D 
Hope can survive X country tmr. 
If I die, will you marry me? NO!!! (From Purple Light Cheer)

Ahehe~ Gambatte ^o^

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer