Kukukuku~
9:38 PM, Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Good thing no one in my class visits my blog
Or that's what I assume.

Anyways, today quite slack. 
Ash'ari nevah come, so it's Mr Lim again. 
He quite lame <_<"
But oh well~ 
Good luck to him on his enlistment :) 

Yea, super sleepy. 
Haven't study geog. 
pehpeh is studying so ya :/ 
A bit bored and lonely-ish
idk
*yawns* 

Need to get rid of dark eye circles like seriously.
And need to say hi to him sooner or later. 
Okay, maybe neverrr

Mentally drained. 
Ugh like empty egg shell 
or dumbass zombified idiot.

Haiz
Gonna be Valentine's soon.
But still dc
Maybe cards?
Nah lazy. 
Haiz

Unmotivated me
Tired now.
Shall 乖乖 study geog.
F-ing 90% sia
BUAIBUAI

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer