Start Of School (S.O.S.)
8:45 PM, Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Finally got some time to post?
To be honest I didn't know what to post.
The JC talk in the afternoon gave me a headache.
It's even worse than our streaming year.
But I decided not to care.
To be honest, I'm more set on going JC than Poly cause I'm still not sure of my interest.
And I do want to secure a place in Uni.
Mum told me a while back to focus more on O levels now.
Because it's not really that useful if you just work towards a goal (like you want the art stream or whatever subject choices)
Not that it's not good, like I mean it's good to have the end in mind, but just I don't have that kind of drive/motivation in me to sustain it.
Just like a certain grasshopper who also just slacks everyday at home, wondering why he lost it all.
I find it more meaningful/useful if I just work for my grades first.
After all, it's best if you don't let your results limit the choices of JC/Poly streams.
You would rather have all the privileges/choices than select the few you are only allowed to choose from right?
Oh just remembered that my uncle's JC is AJC kekeke~

Now, I have to rant.
Project >_< AHHH so stressful now.
I swear I'm not cut out for analyzing, or explaining results.
I mean I'm not really sure of what to do :<
But I REALLY want to win at least a Silver.
Guess there's really no free lunch in the world.
Gambatte to myself >-<
But I can't really complain right?
Both of them are also working hard.
So I too shall do so! :D

New Year liao, shall forget all the fucking bitchy stuff last year and now move on (and continue to harass pehpeh on facebook cause he's fun to irritate) 

XD Good luck to everyone this year ^^
Luff you all~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer