You know normally people say they want super powers like invisibility, speed, teleportation, mind reading etc.
Today, I want to have the power to inflict mental pain on people until they
break, take away all their happiness, and finally, curse their lives until it's beyond salvation and they die of a gruesome, slow "tragic" death, and especially to those people close to them, they shall SUFFER EVEN MORE.
Or perhaps instead of death, pure
torture and
trauma for the rest of their pathetic lives.
Why?
Some people just are too fucked up to be here.
They make devils seem like saints.
Not sure if karma exists for them.
Sort of understood how Chels felt about the Chem MSG thingy she did.
To a greater extent, that is.
Shall not post more about what happen.
My twitter prolly explains it all.
Or maybe I've told some peeps.
Yea, I might be a vengeful, loathsome being to some people.
But if you don't appreciate my work, then stfu.
Go do everything by yourself.
I'm not here to tolerate jerks like you.
Prease lor, you buay song I song meh? KNNCCB
And anyways (360 degree change in mood)
MORINGOOOOOO MUST TREAT ME TO BUBBLE TEA!!!!!
I DESERVE THE TREAT >:D
(lol I seem so demanding :B)
1) Because I hate *ahem ahem* too
2) I've not made you too pissed this year :X YET
3) We're gonna graduate soon so just treat me :P
4) Pleaseeee? *wheeeee~*
Huhuhu~ <3