Lalalalalalalalal okay fuck I need more fun things to talk about
2:11 PM, Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

My life's been pretteh boring. I supposed.
Kinda glad that I didn't watch movies o_o
I might not be able to sleep peacefully.
Finally, weekends = sleep long long long.
Well heck, 6 more mins before I shut down my pretty laptop.
The theme is PINKKKKKKKKKK
Ok maybe I need to grow up and change it.
Next time ba.

Dinner ytd so-so la.
Glad my (niaaaoooo~) older uncle is finally married.
Gramps made me laugh hahaahaha~
My dad was pretty high.
My hipster younger uncle.... No wait, non-mainstream one. Keep putting on and off his glasses.
Y U NO DECIDE TO WEAR GEEK GLASSES OR NOT?!
Nah idc hahaha just kinda phunneh.
I was pretty anti-climax and whined about going home.
I was seriously busy.
And tired.
And I hate going home late.
It's irritating.
A lot of relatives idk, only saw when I young de.
o3o should start exercising.
but... EFFORT

Oh shoot 2pm liao.
Meh nvm slack a bit more.
Hopefully this CNY will bring me a bit more $$$
Totally broke shit and Celineyy wanna go to see ADAM LAMBERT
Aish.... @w@
Still haven't buy the English book (Idon'tgiveashyt _l_ )
Nvm I take my time buy ba.
Sigh.

D: why yunxuan so good go treat chocci
baka pehpeh, remember my KOI hor TT^TT (like you will ever read my blog =_=")
Well it's good you don't >:D Can complain about you more secretly.

Lol met him at the school lib last fri.
He was SLEEPINGGG
Idiot <_<
And lol, I told him the yearbook quite shitty, he said no at first, then finally agreed with me.
Mathangi and SiYing walked past us. SiYing gave me a bite of her ice cream :DDDD
Then he help me do abit of Stats hw :P Yey no need too much effort to calculate ^^
And he gave me sweets (ahem... 2 of them had ants lololol~)
He want catch up with people quite super slow hahahahaha~ Go start training for your IPPT D:<

Then in the aftnn, he was doing vectors with Juniper (if that's her name idk, volleyball de)
She quite nice? Hahaha she asked me if I want popcorn but I rejected :B
Don't want become too high hahaha.
Then poked and tickle peh (OMG I FEEL LIKE IM POKING CELINEYY WHEN I POKE HIM O_O)
He's reaction super 迟钝 maxxx
Tch~

Okay shall go off nao~
小白~ 不许偷懒!
(^_^)/~~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer