An early morning post
7:59 AM, Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Well 8am on a Saturday is considered super early to me.
I woke up at 5am (Or earlier idk)
Granma's qipao looks nice :D
It's redddd :B

Got a bit distracted while researching.
Gah I scared my analysis tio reject again TT^TT
And abstract too :<
Aish. Wonder if subbash has done his intro so he can do for me.

They taking photos (potatoes) of le bride and groom.
Super white fluffy fluffy dress
Like a princess :D
Strong smell of cologne (ugh hate strong smells)

Silver suit @w@ (erm oh kay)

Everyone else is in red o_o
*stares at me brown sleeve and checked dress*
Okais

Whoever these people are.
Hope they have fun :P

Now I'm being rushed. Gah, report cya later.
Byebye

After a few minutes of shifting

Well false alarm.
In my uncle's room (the one that use to have the metallica thingy on the wall but now idk where is it)
And he has like 2 guitars hung on the wall (Bass and Jazz Bass)
And plenty other guitar cases
Think I can learn? Hope he wouldn't mind teaching me :B
Or maybe he just collects 'em? idk

Oh ya, the bunny photo on the wall.
Missed that funny bunny :P
Never got to carry it thought.

Now it's really crowded/rowdy/full-of-unknown-people
Shall just become anti-social now.
And at most smile when I need to.
These are social events which I've hardly, will soon never go to.

And the door closes.
Yey me.
=_=
His room is really cluttered and musty smelling.

Ok better continue with le report or I in deep shit by 2359

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer