A bit of feelings
12:02 AM, Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

3) This Is How I Disappear 
4) The Sharpest Lives 
6) I Don't Love You 
7) House of Wolves

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade is probably the best album I've heard so far.
It kinda calms me down. And the music is soo gooood~ Gerard Way, your voice is so chillingly smexy~

I don't know what am I supposed to feel after this week.
I have still unresolved issues. My own personal issues which I can't...
Haven't cried over anything this week. Except over anime.
I have to let go. But it's hard. But it's worth it. So I'll have to do it.
Even to the extent of pretending not to hear what I've never wanted to hear.
Not to even care about what others are doing.
Maybe I'll have to put up a fake front and smile.
Just so the others don't have to worry about me.

Shut up. 
It's impossible. 
Give up. 
Go away. 

It's a mess.
My mind.
To the point of negativeness.
Again.

Need to control myself again.
Those childish people don't bother me.
They don't deserve to have the attention focused on them.
They deserve... nothing... not even the permission to die.

Today, was shocked at the words of someone.
Was what similarly I've (wanted to) said to someone.
I don't know what happened...
But I can tell you it wasn't a good thing at all.

People in this world are blind. It's cause the light in the world is too bright.
Blinding the truth, shining upon the lies.
The hypocrisy.
The ulterior motives.
Are you really that desperate to stoop so low to even annoy me in class?
And even in cca?
Just to be shown as a more superior person than me?
And to gain recognition for all the things you've done?
Pathetic being you are.
I take back all the nice things I thought was true about you.
Cause you don't deserve any of it.
I hope people find out your true self.
And leave you.
Alone.
Forever.
Jerk.

I shall curse a curse, so deadly, the curse won't break, but the person will. 

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer