Today was a relatively good day.
11:30 PM, Friday, December 21, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Relatively... Sort of
Relatively productive? Nah, homework still not done yo~ (The umpteenth I've mentioned and I'm still not sick of it)

Today 21/12/12... So whatttt? No fucks given about it =_="
Ten more days till I say sayonara...

Had training during the day :D
And Mr Yonggiee treat us lunch, twice already XD THANKS~~ Sad that you aren't teaching my class next year :'(
Aww my little piglets/babies have grown up to be so.... idk o_o But still no common sense TT^TT
I guess common sense is NOT THAT COMMON.
In fact, nowadays it's like a rarity.
They improved a lot, but it's still not enough >w<
Oh gosh, next year must start using rubrics liao. LIKE FOR REAL
GJH, YOU HEAR MEEE? (Ok I understand you're not that deaf)
And stupid piggy! Continue to help us la you bloody idiot!!! *prepares to hold you underwater till you suffocate and drown*

Meh~ Ok enough ranting... Oh wait, still have the list of funny words:
1) Dilate chemicals
2) Diluted eyes
3) Evaporation of casualty

And man, Joseph's trolling Husna super funny XD OMFG LMAO~
Husna was like saying that she was frustrated cause she spent like a superrr long time trying to find the "purchase" button on some online shop, and ended up couldn't order the stuff. Joseph replied by saying, "That's why people like you shouldn't be allowed to use the internet." TROLOLOLOLOLO~

Well, not bad not bad~ NC2 darlings, please continue to work hard ^^ Your (forever PMS-ing) senior will support you peeps all the way~ \( ^o^ )/ ~!
GAMBATTE NE~ <3

Aye~ Then went to Grandma's hse for dinner~ Irritated the neighbour's cat and it SCRATCHED ME D:<
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ Nevermind, I don't want play with the cat anymore *hmph*

Then bought KOI :D Chocolate <3
Quite a lot of people at GV? >< Felt so awkward there sia :/ Was praying my order to faster come so I can go home and become an anti-social person.

Well Celineyy's super hyped up for her trip to Aus~ ^^ MAKE SURE YOU MISS ME YOU BISHH :<
And HAVE FUN TOO YOU BISHH!!! DON'T GET INTO TROUBLE :P
Lol I wanna eat Tang Yuan~ (Celineyy said Tong Yuan which is like Tong Xin Yuan, some Channel 8 drama back in 2002? which is super nice hahahaha)

Ok went home by a different route today~ Radio was playing:
SHINee - Sherlock  I'm not curious about the people there and their activities (basketball, volleyball, skating), but more of wanting to go home quickly =3=
2PM - I'll Be Back  When I was walking past my Pri Sch, I totally LOLed cause I hadn't been back there for like 2 years plus already? Anyways, the building is nostalgic :3 Kinda presumed that maybe my Pri Sch Hall was bigger than Anderson's one :P idk hahaha~ And also passed by my Kindergarden. It changed alot (appearance wise) as well as the playground below my block :P
Block B - Nillili Mambo  Was walking through a tiny corridor towards the lift. Felt like a badass with swag >:D

Anyways~
Hope no. 1: Attain CAA Gold for 6th Consecutive Years >w<
Hope no. 2: Hope those lil' buggers will have fun @ CCA BBQ~ :D
Hope no. 3: Next year zone comp would be a good one >w<
Hope no. 4: Next year would be a rather smooth sailing year ^^
Hope no. 5: Get more affection (hugs please~) TT^TT

#foreverhugdeprived

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer