^o^ Yeyy~ 100 blog posts already :P
Totally don't know what special things to post about
. . .
Oh serious KX? You wasted your days blogging? What the hell is wrong with you?
I don't know, but my name would prolly be on the list for the
New IMH patients to be admitted
GJH recommended to post my favorite moment with this post.
Urhm...
Scumbag brain. A lot of happy moments, cannot recall a single memorable one. OTL
Sigh~ I think the only relevant thing I can talk about is that it's gonna be 2 more weeks to
Christmas!!!
But HELL haven't finish homework, haven't start on new topics, haven't finish report, haven't done a lot of things I wanted to do but... well fuck it.
And Celineyy's gonna be away.
Fuck.
Who the hell am I supposed to spend Christmas with?
Totally screwing this blog post whilst listening to: ¡UNO! - Green Day (Full Album)
"KILL THE FUCKING DJ!"
Oops :P
That album is kinda vulgar ehehehe~
*headbangs to le awesome music anyways*
Fav. songs in this album:
Oh love, Nuclear family, Let yourself go, Kill the DJ, Troublemaker, Sweet 16
Hey!
You're giving me a heart attack!
You're giving me a cardiac arrest! (From Troublemaker)
Yes you =w= Go away from my sight of vision D:<
Stop walking past TT^TT (stupid bitchy excuse for not wanting to see your face)
'Cause you will always be my
Well, you will always be my
You will always be my sweet 16 (From Sweet 16)
*Forever Alone*
Oh love, oh love~ Won't you rain on me tonight?
Remember I luff you all and this blog will forever be bloody and fucking random!
Meh, good luck and all the best to everyone next year~ :> Hope your dreams will come trueee~ <3
And also, to everyone out there: