Well erm , my Uncle came back from Kalimantan. So yea, went out as a family thingy to KL (1 hour drive ish) to IOI mall? Or was it 1O1? or lOl? I dono. *sitting here blanking out* Then got Starbucks. Hazelnut Hot Chocolate is nice :D And also watched CZ12~ Super nice ^^ Good for those who enjoy a bit of comedy, action, cat fight, and even appearance of some HK actors :D
Oh and there was this case where my (youngest) cousin and I played on a carousel. But I didn't know it's for 12 years and below. Got told off by the personnel "Next time cannot play anymore". My grandma and the rest was laughing like mad. Well it wasn't my fault cause I really didn't know and they didn't notice until I was on it o_o Oh well but it was funnn heehee~
And my uncle owes me an iPod Shuffle/Nano *I'll be watching you* TeeHee~
Was really sleepy >o< Fell asleep on the flight and only woke up when the plane touched ground
You know what's stupid? I brought my jacket from Singapore to Malaysia, but I forgot to bring it out when I watched "The Hobbit" and "CZ12". Me freezedie in there. Shivering and chattering teeth. o_o"
And I forgot to get chewing gum.
Celineyy, when are you coming back from Aus??? DX I hope our class is on the same level :<
Seems like the first day of school is kinda slackish idk But kinda boring cause a lot of talks. I think the only thing I'm interested in is the JC/Poly Admission thingy.
Suddenly got a lot of gang thingy on the news. Confusing. Seems dangerous :o Oh well, better be careful~
And I got new specs :D Shooo clearrr @w@
Okay maybe I should napnap~ Someone lend me homework to reference pwease?