ME DIESH :<
When me came back from hosp attchmt, me super tireddd >A<
Wake up, travel, hosp attchmt, go back, bathe, sleep, dinner, blog(?), then sleep.
No time for homework (totally procrastinating DX)
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DX I WON'T GET THINGS DONE BY X'MAS
OR WORSE, BY END OF THE YEAR,
OR WORST, BEFORE SCHOOL YEAR STARTS.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*quickly goes to Pusheen website* *KYAAAAAAAA~ SHOOO CUTEEEEE~* Okay spazzing over
"I'm so bored, let's just die..." Wait I can't even think properly... o_o"
A random thing I did yesterday: I stalked my neighbour's FB dp (ok I was so bored D:)
My reaction: AHHHHHHH!!!! ASFJSHGJAFGAJHAUGIRAJBSDOINDCSLCBUIDVNCXVBK!!!! GO DIE! GO DIE! AHH WTF D:< ZILIAN BXTCH -.- AHHH!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AHHHH!!! SHIT, I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! *sawbs*
Remind me never to do those kind of things again =_="
"I shall keep repeating the same song until I die." I'm still not making any sense and also, why can't I seem to find the songs I want D:<
*yawns*
Oh ya, stuck on math hw... Means I can't continue, means I can't do :l
...
Stupid extra math ws that other classes don't have
GJH, RETURN MY CHEM WS IN ITS PROPER GLORY :<
IF IT GOES MISSING, I CAN SAY BYE BYE TO YOU AND TO THE SCHOOL NEXT YEAR.
Ooh~ I forgot thank Amanda for her textbooks :D She shoo nice <3 Yey~ I will treasure it *tears* (Unless I hate the subject then I won't touch the book :B )
Ok ... Now I heartattack-ish from reading Chocci's post =_=" OTL
PREASE, SPARE MOI THE SHOCKING TRUTH
I shall put one Pusheen here to ward off the evil-ness from next year onwards~ (So as to have an X'mas feel idkwtf)
 |
| *OMNOMNOMNOM GINGWER BWEAD~ OMNOMZ* |