Totally not doing my homework, F- this shit.
Hooked a lot on Green Day songs.
It's a good thing I don't have their songs in my phone.
I'd be headbanging to that awesomest serenade to my ears.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T CARE
OH THERAPY CAN YOU PLEASE FILL THE VOID?
AM I RETARDED OR AM I JUST OVERJOYED?
Mew~
Any kind soul would take care of this dumb idiot's heart (moi)?
Or at least help me finish my math & physics (I hate those subjects :x)
And maybe Geog too (too tedious)
sian la, how am I gonna cope next year?
ccb, my mind is still filled with unnecessary stuff...
and I'm miserably slacking
anyone wanna boss me around to do homework?
SHOCKING NEWS: Swee Swee said he hasn't finish his homework
(I swear only his ace-learning is left)
It's not like I'm gonna make use of those irrelevant subjects for my future job.
Holy shizzle, I'm interested in the chem-bio sector ^o^
Ok I'm not making much sense.
Anyways, today went to train.
Tio sun burn again asgdjfkl
Mum scolded me for being so red, and saying my jaw haven't heal and I'm out there getting burnt.
What kind of logic is that? ._.
PSPS, saw Yong Siang Sir @ HQ ^^
He helped me signed the hosp attchmt booklet *yey~*
HEHE good luck for your AFA retest kays? XD
GAMBATTE~!!!
Dear nursings ah :<
MUST JYJY TTM FOR YOUR COMP D:
I EVERYTIME GO TRAIN YOU ALL I FEEL LIKE DYINGGG
OTL
YOU ALL CAN DE
JUST NEED YOUR "COMMON" SENSE (alot)
*SAWBSDIEMEEEFORYOUUU*
Anyways, was a good day.
Had Starbucks 1-for-1 YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Peppermint was abit too minty (though it's for X'mas :x)
I LURVE THE TOFFEE NUT ONE <3
Then had Astons for lunch (supahhh phull)
Never bond much lor.
Worried that steamboat would be liddat :L
Hope will be a success ><
Oh ya, some old old officer talked to us about HK HQ
Quite interesting XD
Then he literally pushed us off for lunch
HAHAHA =P
(Y)
Awwsh, Celineyy going Aus from 22-29 (maybe longerr)
I'm gonna go quite insane during this period.
Bear with me a little moar :<
Thx in advance >w<
*HUGGAHS*