Uhm... Google all of the above by yourself.
Totally not gonna do it...
*sulks*
HMPH!
Okay
maybe just for fun ._.
So far, I know Christmas is the birthday of Jesus Christ? Under some snowy shed, and his birth mum Virgin Mary (Uhm...), with angels surrounding thee?
(I seriously don't know, just guessing. If I have offended anyone, I apologise ._.)
Well heck,
the way I know Christmas, is when Santa from North Pole (or was it South?) goes all over the globe to give presents to all the little kiddos... Although I'm grown up (kinda) and mature (sometimes), I still believe that Santa exists :D A sort of
tiny erm theoretically a FAT hope giver :3
Me giving you presents? FAT HOPE~ XD (a joke :B)
Kinda broke at the moment. But if you wouldn't mind a hand-made letter... (gosh I'm childish XD)
I'm also giving out hugs o_o
Kisses? *FOREVER ALONE*
Oh well, I don't celebrate Christmas.
But I do like SMS peeps MERRY CHRISTMAS (and to those dumbass, MERRY KISSMYASS)
And then ask if they have a present for me... JOKING JOKING ^ ^
Had a stupid idea ytd.
I could go to the neighbour door, press the doorbell, and see who answers.
If it is him, I would press the sheep toy which will go "BAAA~~"
Then I will just run back into my house and sob for 3 hours.
OTL
Uhh, I guess it's significance to me (somehow) is... I STILL HAVE FUCKING HOMEWORK THAT IS NOT DONE AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
And also, count down to New Year :3
And cry because school is gonna start soon and I'm gonna be a Sec4 :<
*dies*
My Christmas wish?
To have a boyfriend HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA impossible shizzle nia
*mind blank* I don't know ley ._.
Ehh, maybe just GET A FOR CHINESE DX
OH OH, STOP THINKING OF STUPID STUFF!
OTL
What kind of Christmas wish is tis?! *slapself*
GYAAA TT^TT
Well maybe hope that family and friends will have better luck and opportunities? ^ ^
Hmm~ I guess tis is enough to fill the space :D So HAVE FUN~ AND FINISH YOUR HW >:D
P.S. anyone want go Orchard wif me to view X'mas lightings?