LOL a bit obsessed with the song...
OH YOSEOB, YOU'VE GROWN FROM AEGYO BOY TO A CLASSY MAN <3
*SPAZZ* ~( *w* ~ )
The 3 idiots from HK are coming back to SG~ Yey!!!
WILL SPAM THEM WITH TONS OF LOVE (SMS) SO WATCH OUT
Ok, that sounds freaky ._.
Yey~! December 1 already :D Next year is gonna come soon (oh no)
Now, time for me to randomly sing Christmas Songs (and irritate people by accident)
No, I don't celebrate it but I just get into the festive season ^^
And what more that 6 days after X'mas is New Year :)
A bit anxious (homework not done, project not finished, worried who's stalking this blog right now HAHAHA)
I still want Christmas prezzies tho :3
Oh anyways, before I spazzed about MAMA, went out wif Mum to Orchard.
Walked around with a full tummy :x (The ramen wasn't very nice but gyoza was yummeh)
Heehee bought this Panda Muffin that looks cute. Can't bear to eat it but I have to (soon) :c
And then ate ice cream (with a full tummy >w<) How can you say no to dessert? Almost wanted to get yakitori :P
Oof~ Gonna eat ice cream for breakkie wif Celineyy o_o Hope they have waffles~
Well, heehee I bought choco and nao a bit high after eating one~ *WHEEEEE~~~*
Still haven't say hi to the neighbor guy DX Everytime see him walk past don't know how to react >-<
Nuuuuuuuuuu OTL *dies*
Okai... must... not... overreact ._. *breathes in deeply and slowly*
Or maybe I shld just ignore him forever ._. idkidkidkidk
Nvm... Shall have fun wif Celineyy ^ - ^ (and pinch her cheeks 'cause I fking miss 'em)
YIPPEEE~ Off to sleep nao :P
PANDA MUFFIN SAYS HIIIIIIII~ <3
Oh Kami-sama, can you please get rid of my panda eyes? o_o
Do you feel the same way too? ♥
Life is full of ups & downs ;p
A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D "If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
About Me!
Name: Hanii♥ Likes: Music, CUDDLES, Gummies, POTATOES, Noodles, Ice Cream!, BUBBLE TEA, 9Gag, Chatting Dislikes: Horror Movies :<, Stupid A**h*les, Feeling Lonely & Insecure More about me! : Nyctophobic_ >-< Me can be happy, hyper, crazy, angry, & sad. Take care of me please >o<