I'm so tired... I wan dieeeee~
Yea, what I've been muttering since I came back.
Tired dayyyyy :<
Only had around 3h of sleep cause... idk can't sleep for some goddam reason. (maybe is that new brand of earl grey tea urgh)
Spent 3 mins going "NOOOOOOOOO~" cause I couldn't find my boots.
Found those pesky black not-shiny boots in the shoe box (don't know why they're there in the first place)
So tired I yawned 7 times in my heads while typing this.
But because of my obsession with blogging, so here I am. =_=
I
never learn. (Technically I do, I just take a longer time to do so)
Anyways, travelled to Celineyy's hse :P
Waited for the goddam bus for 40 min
Got one ol' uncle scold the bus driver cause we waited for so longggg (Thank chuuu uncle :> )
Reached about 8.05?
Tired shizz
Tried to lie down and rest but didn't feel like it.
Can't even solve trigo questions (although proving identities is still fun and easy)
Had breakkie and lunch together :x Ok maybe not a good thing to talk about (FULL DX)
Coffee Beans has the most awesome pure choco ice blend :> YUMMEH-licious
And Celineyy had liquid cupcake... (the drink just tastes like that and it's really SWEET~)
Bought yogurt (I ended up eating everything in the end, wts =_=)
Tried playing "The Black Parade" by MCR :P
Very fail cause my hands and eyes don't coordinate.
Meh, not gonna touchie any music instrument for a very long time to come (like forever).
Then slackeddddd~ Watched some videos lolololol~
Then went NEX to watch Breaking Dawn Part II
Walked into the cinema when they were showing Bella & Edward's make out scene -.-
But still, awesome movie ._." Rating: 8/10
Most fun part of it was to throw popcorn at Celineyy's mum. Oops~
Cause we were bored and wanted to see if she cried over the happy ending idk-ish
Aiming super fail :/
Ended up throwing it at Lu ._____.
Celineyy: "You see, you see, your fault"
Me: "Not my fault lor, is you start one"
Celineyy: "Okay fine"
Oh ya, Chocci. There's one word in Breaking Dawn Part II that is related to you.
It is "Magnifico~"
AHAHAHAHAHA~ Okai, not funneh ._.
Anyways, was super tired >_<
But really really funnn ^^
And now, tmr will be Hosp Attchmt.
Hope I don't see what I'm supposed to see (I meant it hypothetically)
And if I do, I hope I survive...
Don't want to end up screaming my lungs out o_o"
*selfslap*
I will be okay, everything will be okay.
As long as I'm not late... I hope.