Happy New Year's Eve
1:35 AM, Monday, December 31, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Shall have 13 confessions then
Really don't know what to post and I gave Chocci a long blog post to do hehe.

Confession #1
I've hurt others before. Have done so a lot this year. Broken a lot of trusts. Just like what he did. 

Confession #2
I never had a good control of my mood, ever.

Confession #3
I haven't really been a good person/friend/senior this year.

Confession #4
I had around 3 crushes, on people whom I barely know.

Confession #5
Started crying a lot this year, especially when it concerns cca and friendship.

Confession #6
I crave for affection and attention, because I feel lonely and as if my existence is worthless. And also, I enjoy being hugged and patted.

Confession #7
I'm afraid of experiencing pain and rejection.

Confession #8 
I've never put in my best for my subjects, because no matter how hard I try, I can never please anyone.

Confession #9
I wish I've never talked to some people.

Confession #10 
I like to confide everything to Celineyy the most because she listens to all my troubles. I love you 69eva. <3

Confession #11
Even though I like hanging out with friends, I prefer to just stay home and slack the entire day.

Confession #12
I dislike Justin Bieber and One Direction. No fan-girling about them to me, thanks.

Confession #13
To the person whom has made a significant impact on me this year, I do regret meeting you, I do hate you, I still wish that you'll go to hell, but I still wanna be friends with you. Thank you for everything.

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer