can you feel the love tonight?
6:40 PM, Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

"Out of the rest, he hand-picked the lavender one, which had a light aphrodiasical scent. He, quickly realising that time wasn't on his side, rushed towards their secret meeting place. She, unexpecting his masculine presence, watched him in bewilderment as he fast-paced towards her, and gently placed it in her palms. Out of reflex, her face glowed with the colour of a pink carnation. In the twilight, she heard her heart thumping twice its speed, as well as his rapid, shallow breathing, which made him even more charming as time ticked past." - From The kind of Love Story we would all laugh about

Hahaha~ Felt super retarrddd and arse writing the above ^
Btw, it was just a JOKE
Anyways, it's a SUPER exaggerated version of what happened yesterday :D
Maybe will start writing other similar stuff if I happened chance upon the opportunity.
Lol if someone were to read this, my life span would be shortened by 10 years.

A bit too much romance anime/manga?
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Sukitte Iinayo are awesomeee~

Huhu~
Me might be going M'sia soon~ idk :P
But have to finish hw D:<
Grrrr I give up on phy and math.
Now only gonna focus on le rest :3
Yey~ I no mastery test ^^
Haiz... Must be self-motivated~

Not going training tmr anws.
Going Chels house :x
Sorry for ponning >_<
But I'll guess you all do just fine :>
Gambatteee~

Lol Steamboat become BBQ o_o
Dafuq?
No noodles D:
ASDGFHKJL
Well, at least still got CCA outing

ne ne~ how's your studies? :<
the little thingamajig (me), that you promise to take care of (for math), is lonely
at least patpat me, baka >w<

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer