Last day of
Hospital Attachment.
A bit sad, but glad I don't have to wake up so early in the blurd-y (that's how one of the doctors pronounce "blood") morning and go to Simei o_o
Still did the sort of usual routine. Slacked, observed, went down with HCA, served food, count down how many minutes left to break time...
Kinda awesome you know?
It's like a one of kind experience XD
And I got to know more about the different roles of each medical staff ^^
Maybe I'm not good at being a nurse (ahehe no interest leyy)
But I wouldn't mind doing other jobs in the hospital in the future (lab work, radiologist, medical techinician?)
Sad I didn't get to see wound care :P
But now at least know a bit more about more extra nursing stuff :D
Ooh, forgot to mention, one of my Hosp Attchmt buddies wants to be an A&E doctor. Good luck to her ^^
I'm still loving the chem-bio stuff~
Said goodbye and thanks to the Staff and Patients :D
Hope they'll have a good future ahead~ ^^ Or recover soon :D (for patients)
After that, went to another hospital for
biopsy (dental surgery)
God, it was terrible.
The surgeon poked me like 8 times with the syringe needle (for the local anesthesia) in the inner cheek and gum. OUCH TT^TT
Then they started to cut, yank, add pressure, drill, add pressure, gorge out, drill, scrape, then stitch my gums back up.
The radio was playing "Lemon Tree".
"I WONDER HOW, I WONDER WHY~ YESTERDAY YOU TOLD ME BOUT THE BLUE BLUE SKYYY~ AND ALL THAT I CAN SEE, IS JUST ANOTHER LEMON TREE~"
Hehe sang that for the sake of community song badge :P
What I was thinking during the biopsy:
I WONDER HOW, I WONDER WHY~ HOW THE HELL ARE THEY DRILLING ME (JAW) IN THIS SURGERY o_o
Well, in the middle of the biopsy, I whined cause it was hurting my teeth idk what was it cause I couldn't see. The surgeon then said she'll have to inject me again, then I whined back TT^TT (Can't really feel cause quite numb already)
Whilst they stitched me up, one of the nurse(?) started to hum:
"BECAUSE I'M BAD! I'M BADDDDD~" Nearly laughed, but couldn't (cause not really funny but just surprising hehe~)
Came out with a super numb + swollen left lower lip (gauze in mouth made it more fat/swollen ish)
Felt like a blubberfish with one side swollen.
Got a quite lot of medicine to take :< (Not that bad but just irritating)
Went to buy KOI ^o^ Ohohoho~ But had difficulty ordering (can't even talk properly with gauze in mouth)
Still bleeding though. Kinda worried TT^TT But they said it was normal to bleed 1-2 days
Okay la, hope faster heal so I can eat other foods than porridge OTL
Chocci ban me from eating ice creammm, NOOOOOOOOOO~~~
ɹɯʇ ʇɐǝ ʎlʇǝɹɔǝs ɐuuoƃ
Okay~ hope nothing happens to me for 1 week (I don't wanna be send back for infected wound =_=)
Pyuu, please please please google medical terms before you use them from now on...
I'm not murdered so I can't do an autopsy.
Sleepy maxxx... Toodles peeps~ :D