Worst Things Parents Can Ever Do
11:33 PM, Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

In dedication to Celineyy

(1) Confuse your (KPOP) obsession as being crazy. I'm serious. They even made fun of my lovable bias groups TT_TT They just don't understand!!! *sawbs*

(2) Start comparing your results with the cohort's best. Side story: My mum compared my results with the column of highest marks and thought that it was my previous test results. And she wondered what's wrong with me getting 50++ in SA1 when she thought I used to get 80++ in CA1 =_= Oh dear... My mum is too used to me having 75++ OTL

(3) Tell your teachers/relatives about how you behaved at home/tests results. Gosh it was so embarrassing OTL No wonder my entire life was based on nothing but embarrassments. *dies* My primary school memories are all filled with those *cries*

(4) Love Twilight. Seriously... Gramps, can you lent me your gun? I need to shoot some sparkly fairies down and as well as a poker-faced b*tch.

(5)* Going to a bookstore and asking if you want Fifty Shades of Grey in front of the entire store. Celineyy, I feel your pain. =____= P.S. Fifty Shades of Grey is a book on S & M stuff, literally novel porn. And many women liked to read it. Me and Celineyy tried to read it, but it was either full of weird nonsense or just... disgusting. Trust me, don't ever pick up that book.

(6) Point out your crush directly. Ok, maybe didn't happen to me before. Cause I never tell them who I like. But if it really happens, I will just dig a hole and bury myself there.

(7) Not being supportive of your opinions/decision and start giving their own views. I mean, seriously, Hospital Attachment in Changi is better than no H.A. at all. And seriously, why would they have it in KTPH? =_= If they did, I wouldn't need to wake up in the bloody morning just to travel!

(8) Embarrass you in public, either because they make you do something dumb, or they did something dumb that it's too dumb to facepalm and too embarrassing to continue being in public. Sometimes, I don't know whether to just cry or faint.

(9) Not noticing about your growth and stuff. I remembered the dentist sort of was shocked that my mum didn't know what was going wrong with her precious daughter, and even said that "Your mummy will pay more attention to you from now on". WTF. And even on stuff that I'm embarrassed to say about, I had to talk to her about it TT_TT and she only took care of it later on. OTL

(10) "Gang up" with other relatives to "threaten" me to work harder. Similar to (3), it's just that this is another step further. My grandma, aunt will then start to laugh at my mistakes and then start to "suan" me TT_TT Oh why?

(11) Say that your type of music is Justin Bieber/One Direction. No, they don't know about them, which is good. But if they do say that, I'll steal their handphones and set the ringtones to ALL THINGS KPOP

(12) Being a slowpoke. Like once, my mum asked me about what is "Gangnam Style", a few months after the "Gangnam Style" craze... I just said that it was over and it was nothing... Sigh...

(13) Start complaining to you stuff that you don't understand. No serious, I don't really get your views on Political and other World issues... Somehow I always think I get what you mean, but then after a while, I just couldn't get it.

(14) Start nagging at me suddenly for no reason when you actually don't really pay any attention to me 80% of the time you're at home. I mean, why would suddenly talk to me about drinking cold water when I do it most of the time and you didn't even notice it?

(15) Just make you confused at what they're getting at. All their actions and weird talking are mostly a pain in the neck, especially when it doesn't make sense that they're talking about it cause it is common sense. Don't get it? E.g. Dad, for some weird reasons, started lecturing to me about taking care of valuables. I was like, isn't that common sense? Then he will start justifying his answers by mumbling the reasons to himself while I just go do my stuff as usual, ignoring the weirdness and stupidity of the topic.

Hmm... Any more views?

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer