What I think will happen to me in the future
3:25 PM, Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Aish, GJH. You give me this kind of topic to make me more mature and grow/seem/feel older right? TTwTT I'm still young and have no idea about the future TT^TT 

"What you think will happen to you in the future" <---- The exact question
I'm a bit sucky at predicting future. (Ok I have no talents in predicting this kind of shizz)
And this question quite vague sia. How long into the future? Is it until when I become 90 years old (I'll prolly be giggling in the form of ashes)
And then, what are you asking me to talk about? Wealth? Health? Work? How I will die?
Or even Love? (AHAHAHAHAHA WILL NEVER HAPPEN)

Ok, anyways. Hmm... for starters, I guess I prolly graduate in 1 year's time (it's bloody obvious unless I fail Os) But how I graduate will be the interesting part. I'd prolly start by throwing something in the air. Maybe shoes? Cause I think throwing the school and name badges would be quite dangerous. (Warning label: small and sharp object. Not suitable for children under 5) Then I might end up hugging a large amount of girls and shake hands with guys. Then I'll prolly celebrate it wif Celineyy and the others. Then prolly stick out my mid...... Okay that's a bit too disrespectful so I'll just not explain any further.

And maybe stepping down from CCA too is fun~ THROW ALL THE BERETS, but remember to catch them o_o Then etc etc etc idk~ Hehe still got like 4-5 months left so I'll anticipate it.

Jobs? I imagine myself doing boring and repetitious jobs that sort of pays well. Well my life is kinda monotonous and I sort of like it that way. (The only spontaneous thing in my life is ME~ HAHAHA!) Many recommended nursing to be my occupation. Meh. Not too sure. Not really good in dialects and reassurance (people reassure me more than I reassure others). But I won't mind (actually gore and stuff puts me off so I might just be stunned at all the blood and gore and stuff etc etc etc) Radio-logic technologist sort of appeals to me more, but the X-ray ionizing effects kinda scares me (cause I will looks older D: and prolly have an even short life span) Wait I remember talking about this already so if you wanna know more, so go read the post titled "What I wanna be when I grow up"

Anyways, hmm~ Which JC will I go to? Who will I meet? Will it be foreign? Or will it be filled with unexpected coincidences (like in Anderson)? Will I still meet the same (weird weird) seniors? And will I still be friend with those in Secondary school? Aish~ A bit emotional after thinking of all these. : /

But the one I'm most sure of that will absolutely happen is that I will drink bubble tea :3  I will still be with family and friends :D They are both important people such that I hope neither of them will ever meet ^ ^" Hehehe joking~

Hmm probably I get kind of upset, kind of pissed and maybe cry a bit more here and there. But I still continue to smile :) And that's a promise! XD

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer