The woes of a KaiXin (esp. at Math)
12:48 AM, Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

OTL Seriously... what's "a KaiXin"? =_= I'm the one and only unique person!! (Even though there maybe a thousand others who share the same name as me haizzz)
But oh well, a blog topic is a blog topic! Challenge Accepted, senpai!

Now, due to my previous obsession with making lists, I shall do a list too! A HYA HYA HYA~

The woes of a KaiXin (esp. at Math)
    1. Screaming at Kpop Idols that appear in the TV, and have to suffer discrimination for being a neighbourhood and family nuisance.TT_TT BUT MY SHINee AND BIGBANG. . .
    2. Always have to pick up and answer the home phone no matter which part of the house I'm at. (Okay, half of the phone calls are from Celineyy so I don't mind :P)
    3. Have to deal with stress which can be avoided  if I didn't procrastinate. And then I whine a lot to others which makes me a nuisance to others as well. 
    4. Have to live with irritating puberty and mother nature which makes me (and my mood) unstable like a Group I element (Potassium? Rubidium? Caesium?)
    5. Sort of have to put up with idiots/dumbass/arses for another 4 months or so. Grrr... Why don't they just get thrown over the 12th Storey and fall to their gruesome death?
    6. Have to deal with a sister. Erm... No comments :o
    7. Have to put up with the miseries of Celineyy OTL Haiz... Her phase =w= Nahh actually idc
    8. Always bullied by a senpai who keeps pressing me to do well in math (I wonder who gave me this blog topic in the first place....)
    9. Actually having some sort of ecstasy feeling when solving math problems but then getting confused at how to proceed to finding the answers.
    10. Scumbag math =_= Enjoy math lessons? Think math homework is manageable? Let me give you math tests which only others but not you can score well in.
    11. Being noise sensitive. Tried to bash up sesame and Chocci for disturbing my precious sleep during camp cause they keep @#$%-ing squeaking the chair, but didn't cause was too lazy to get up.
    12. Stare at the math question for a very long time trying to find ways to solve it, and when you ask others to help you, you immediately understand it before they could explain and you have to waste time to listen to them : / or reject their help TT-TT
    13. Always rely on motivation to keep going. No motivation, no work done, slack, die.
    14. Forever and always have careless mistakes :< Then lead to screwing up haiz
    15. Cannot remember other topics once I get used to a new topic... My trigo confirm die liao.
    16. Have to please parents, relatives with good results... Stress forever *sigh*
    17. Have to remind GJH to do stuff OTL Her stm fail like crazy. Error 404, Short-term Memory Not Found.
    18. Deal with problems that can be avoided if not for carelessness and being forgetful :l
    19. Have to maintain  a calm composure, but actually keep raging...
    20. When someone explains to you how to solve a question, will become stumped and starely blankly at them, and try to make some sense into what he/she is muttering about. Then, still can't solve the problem. 

Okay, if I were to continue typing, I might end up crying because I'm a bit worried about some stuff TT^TT
GJH!!! Y U LEAVE ME WITH STUFF TO DO?! *UWAAAAAHHHHHHH*

Okay, shall end this post before I end up saying I wanna "stab" myself... Oops :X

Ahhhh~!!! <3 Onew~~~ *hypervents*


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer